Take T3/T4/T6 to lose weight

The thyroid gland, located at the base of the neck, is responsible for the production and release of hormones that play an important role in the development and proper functioning of the heart, brain, central nervous system and organs. digestive. The thyroid gland releases the hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) which help regulate the body's energy levels and metabolism.
Typically, the release of T4 from the thyroid gland is greater than the production of T3, because T4 serves as a precursor to T3. In fact, about 40 % of the T4 in the body is converted to T3. This is done by the removal of an iodine group located in the outer ring of the T4 hormone through a process called deiodination. Your body uses the hormone T3 to increase the supply of oxygenated blood to all parts of your body, thereby increasing your overall energy level. But while the thyroid gland is known to produce and release nearly 20 % of the T3 present in the body, the remaining 80 % of the T3 is not produced by the thyroid gland, but is generated by deiodination in other tissues , including muscle tissue. In fact, the average person can release between 94 and 110 mcg of T4 and between 10 and 22 mcg of T3 daily. However, if your T3 level is low due to a deiodination problem or your T4 level is also low, you may need to use synthetic forms of T3/T4/T6 to increase your T3 level, increase your energy level, boost your metabolism and encourage weight loss. Low T3 levels can lead to a slowed metabolism and, consequently, weight gain.

1) Cycle and dosing plan T3/T4/T6

The recommended cycle and dosage plan for T3/T4/T6 is an 8-week cycle with a daily dosage of 25 mcg to 50 mcg. T3/T4/T6 is available in liquid or tablet form. As an athlete, you may decide to start with a daily dosage of 12.5 mcg which will be increased every other day (EOD) until you reach a peak of 50 mcg per day which can be taken for any the duration of a competitive event. At the end of your competition, you can reduce your daily dose of T3/T4/T6 to 12.5 mcg EOD while maintaining this dose for the last three days of your T3/T4/T6 cycle. Furthermore, if you are following a cycle in capsule form, a regular daily dosage of 25 mcg for 8 weeks would be sufficient. Note, however, that it may be difficult to dose 12.5 mcg per day with 50 mcg capsules. Regardless, it is best to consult an expert before deciding which form of T3/T4/T6 administration to adopt.

2) Where to buy T3/T4/T6?

You can buy authentic T3/T4/T6 products on Top Steroids today. These products come from the best pharmaceutical laboratories around the world. Note, however, that T3/T4/T6 should only be taken in accordance with a recommended cycle and dosage plan, as prescribed by your doctor or recommended by a qualified bodybuilding personal trainer. This way, you will be able to avoid misuse of the product while preventing common side effects related to T3/T4/T6 abuse, such as: rapid heart rate, increased muscle breakdown, reduced insulin sensitivity, excessive sweating, and impaired cognition. You can view our T3/T4/T6 products here.

View the deliverables in my country: